Cocktails, hawkers and the (often chaotic!) traffic are some of the first things that might spring to mind when you think of Bali, but venture a little further and there is so much more to be discovered. Beyond the hustle and bustle of the popular hot spots lay sparkling beaches, quaint towns, tropical jungles and the kind of unique experiences that will have you returning time and time again. Whether you’re a first timer or a Bali regular, it’s worth wandering off the beaten path to experience the beauty of these less explored destinations.
CLICK ON THE LINK TO WATCH THE VIDEO.
- Experiencing Sisterhood on a Surf and Yoga Retreat
- India Wildlife Adventure: Kaziranga & Mighty…
- Greenland and Wild Labrador: An Expedition Cruise
- Things to See & Do While Visiting Quepos Costa Rica
- Berlin Walking Tours, Palace Dinner show, Frankfurt Tours
- India: Kaziranga & Mighty Brahmaputra River Adventure