3 to 7 day packages with air from NY available thru August 2020
Paris is calling! Choose from 3-, 4-, 5-, 6-, or 7-night options as you take the Parisian vacation of your dreams! Visit the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, stroll along the Champs Elysees, and fall in love with the City of Light. With plenty of free time to explore as you please, there is no limit to what you can accomplish during your trip!
- Round-trip economy class airfare to Paris (CDG)
- 3 to 7 nights in Paris at the Le Patio Bastille or similar
- Breakfast daily
Want to upgrade your stay to a 4-star hotel with round-trip transfers and tours? Contact me!
- Consider a visit to breathtaking Sainte-Chapelle, located on the Île de la Cité. Feast your eyes on the chapel’s kaleidoscope of stained glass!
- Treat yourself to local cheese, wine, baguettes, and all culinary French classics.
- Check out the dark, yet fascinating Catacombs of Paris!
- Soak up the city’s renowned art and culture scene. Poke your head into a local gallery, or snag tickets to a theatrical performance!
- Stroll along the Seine and take in picture-perfect Paris views.
Spend up to 7 nights in Paris on this dream vacation! Your time here is to be spent however you wish. Pack a picnic and dine in front of the Eiffel Tower, stroll through shops along the Champs-Élysées, and sip wines in delightful French restaurants! Visit some of the incredible museums, including the Louvre, Musée d’Orsay, and the Palace of Versailles! The Luxembourg Gardens are another beautiful place to visit, too! With this vacation package, you can spend your days your way!
Depending on availability
Close to the famous shopping district Le Marais, Le Patio Bastille is ideally located in the heart of the historical Paris center. Surrounded by the Place des Vosges, Opera Bastille, and Bercy Omnisport, Le Patio Bastille offers you a haven in the City of … Close to the famous shopping district Le Marais, Le Patio Bastille is ideally located in the heart of the historical Paris center. Surrounded by the Place des Vosges, Opera Bastille, and Bercy Omnisport, Le Patio Bastille offers you a haven in the City of Light.
A tidy art deco style and private gardens make the hotel comfortable and charming, offering an air of tranquility to escape to after the lively city. The refined rooms boast soundproof walls, private bathrooms and a breakfast buffet in the breakfast room.